Theresa Greenfield: Says Anything Just to Win.
GreenFraud Business Record
- Theresa Greenfield touts her record as the President of a Small Business
- Greenfield’s failed homebuilding business ran up millions of dollars in debt. Citations
- Greenfield’s business was repeatedly sued by homeowners and banks for: Fraud. Shoddy work. Not making payments on time. Citations
- Greenfield’s business folded. Citations
- Greenfield scrubbed her business experience from her campaign website after local business owners slammed her record. Read Story
- Theresa Greenfield’s not a successful businesswoman. She’s a phony whose company didn’t pay its bills while destroying the jobs of Iowa families. Citations
GreenFraud on Small Business
- Theresa Greenfield says she would stand up to giant corporations and help Iowa small businesses and workers
- Greenfield ran a real estate company that wanted to clear the way for a big box store so she kicked out mom and pop businesses.
- Greenfield personally signed the notices that were sent to the longtime tenants.
- Longtime tenants were notified by Greenfield that they only had two months to move out.
- Theresa Greenfield put big corporations first and kicked Iowa small businesses to the curb.
GreenFraud On Farmers
- Theresa Greenfield says she will "ensure we stand with our agricultural communities."
- Theresa Greenfield would make farmers' economic pain worse. Just like Nancy Pelosi, Greenfield supports the liberal death tax. Citation
- This unfair tax would punish family farms and small businesses– forcing them to be sold off instead of passed onto the next generation. Citation
- The Pelosi-Greenfield death tax would destroy family traditions and weaken Iowa’s economy. Citation
Corporate Cash Hypocrisy
- Theresa Greenfield pledged to not accept any corporate PAC donations, saying she hasn’t taken “one dime from corporate PACs."
- Greenfield has received over $272,000 from leadership PACs funded by corporate donations. Citation
- Greenfield has received over $700,000 from executives, CEOs, and lobbyists at some of the nations’ largest corporations – including big oil and multi-national pharmaceutical companies. Citation
- Greenfield was endorsed by and received money from BOLD PAC, which has accepted thousands in contributions from corporations. Citation